Sunday, December 11, 2005

An average weekend

Despite the fact that I have not yet recieved the RAM back from Crucial, this weekend has been a fairly good one. I've finally got round to putting up the new shelving and am very pleased with it - my room is somewhat of a detritus at this point, so the extra storage space is appreciated.

Amusingly, the system was designed (some time ago) to hold many CDs - something which has been made obsolete by my Argos storage box. Nevertheless, I'm sure it won't be long before it's stacked with an assortment of rubbish.

On an unrelated note, I have also ordered the parts for my brother's computer; £400 in total should make a very nice machine for him. This upgrade is not so much a convenience as a necessity: his computer is actually incapable of running newer games at all, with Black and White 2, a recent purchase, rudely exiting upon startup with a reminder that his GeForce4 MX440 does not support Pixel Shader 2.0.

One thing, however, is eating away at me - my AS Physics coursework. Due to the hassle with the computer, I have been unable to complete it, and thusly have required two extensions. I should hope that the RAM will be back tomorrow...

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger John said...

Wow, sounds like someone forgot to mention that he played chess and was beaten!

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Jack said...

You must remember who's still a game behind ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home